Up to £23430.00 per annum
2 months ago
Retail Store Manager (Furniture and Electrical)
Up to £23,500 per annum + bonus + benefits
35 Hours per week (including weekends)
My client is one of the leading charity organizations in the UK, with over 700 stores nationwide serving over 15 million customer a year. They offer a fantastic training scheme, great work-life balance with stores typically closing at 17.30 and plenty of opportunities to move into area and regional roles.
To be a successful store manager with my client you will have strong retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have worked within a customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Store Manager Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- A good understanding of UK electrical compliance policies is desirable
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Achieving profit targets my controlling cost and maximizing sales
- Manage gift aid conversion rates and process.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
If you have experience within retail management and are interested in working for a great charity who have a fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.