£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
19 days ago
Store Manager- FTC Until June 2020
Salary £25,000- £28,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Our client is an expanding lifestyle brand who offer high quality products. They are looking for an experienced Fashion Store Manager who is passionate about driving sales and customer service within its business to take full responsibility for their store in Edinburgh. You must have a proven track record in achieving sales and be passionate about people development. This is a key store so they are looking for a strong calibre candidate to manage this branch.
As the Store Manager you will report to the Retail Director, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the store in Edinburgh.
- Accountable for the store KPI's, driving both sales and service
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales
- Develop the customer experience to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Ensure very high retail standards in store
- Hold events in store to increase customer awareness and loyalty
- Lead and develop the store team
- Drive customer recruitment locally for both the store and online
- Liaise with head office as and when required
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be a current Store Manager from a premium fashion background who is passionate about offering high levels of customer and client service. You will be a highly motivated person who is pro active and commercially focused.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.