£21000 - £23000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
£21,000 - £23,000 +Bonus + Benefits
Leading Footwear Retailer
Fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join a leading footwear retailer in Inverness.
This company are well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience and quality footwear.
To be a successful Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about fashion and footwear customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative visual merchandiser with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
Store Manager - the role:
- Driving sales to ensure store profitability
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
Assistant Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
You will be a current Store Manager or an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge working within the footwear, fashion or accessories sector.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.