£28000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
7 months ago
Store Manager - Food Retail
Up to £32,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading motorway service operators, who operates franchise agreements within their sites with several leading retail and hospitality brands. Currently we are recruiting for a Store Manager to take responsibility for a busy food retail store at a site in Cobham.
As a Store Manager, you will report in to the Site Manager and have full responsibility for ensuring that financial targets are delivered through excellent customer service within your unit. You will have enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service and retain good customer relations, and the ability to lead a motivated team. A flexible approach to working hours/environment and ability to communicate confidently to all is a key part of this role.
- Champion customer service and create a culture of service and sales
- Recruit, develop and lead a motivated team and monitor performance and conduct in line with company procedures
- Responsible for delivering brand standards at all times
- Maximising sales through effective merchandising and marketing and in line with brand standards
- Ensure all standards, health and food safety legislative checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken/issues are escalated
- Analyse and act upon financial/performance data to ensure the unit is running efficiently and profitably, by ensuring all basic cost controls are in place and they meet company targets
- Manage and achieve stock holding within company targets
- Monitor the units KPI's ensuring targets are met
- Life assurance scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% employee discount and additional family & friends discount cards issued with length of service
- Cash and voucher awards via the reward and recognition scheme
- Structured training and development programmes
If you are an experienced Store Manager with a background in food retail who is looking for an exciting new role with further development opportunities, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.