Castleford, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £23000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
Store Manager - QSR
22-23k + bonus and benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced QSR/Fast-Food manager to take control of one of our clients stores in Castleford. Our client is a franchise operator with a large portfolio stores across the North, with one of the worlds most recognised brands.
This is a unique opportunity to become a Store Manager in a fast moving vibrant organisation.
To be a successful Store Manager you will need to be a strong leader with excellent time management and planning skills together with being an excellent communicator.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Store Managers have overall responsibility for running the store within the Company guidelines and their role will include:
· Day to day operational standards and adherence to Brand and Company procedures
· P & L accountability including control of food and labour costs.
· Driving high levels of customer satisfaction
· Recruiting, Training, Motivating and Managing a team
· Conducting Health & Safety checks and ensuring all staff are aware of health & safety requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
· A high degree of detail orientation, self motivation and professionalism is a must for our store management teams, as is the ability to adapt to change, make decisions and solve problems in this fast paced environment.
· Successful applicants are likely to have similar experience as a Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager in a fast paced organisation, together with catering experience.
In return for your loyalty we offer:
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Awards and recognition for high achievers
· Free meals whilst at work and discounted food when you are not
· Additional days holiday with service
If you have the energy, confidence and enthusiasm to become a store manager and the desire to lead and inspire a team to achieve their goals then please apply by one of the following methods.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.