£24500 - £25500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
12 months ago
Store Manager - Leading Fashion Accessories Retailer
£24,500 - £25,500 per annum + bonus + benefits
This leading fashion accessories retailer is looking to recruit a Store Manager for their store in Brent Cross.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Store Manager or very experienced Assistant Manager to join a face paced, customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
- Deliver growth of both sales and KPI performance
- Train and develop your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Commercially drive the store ensuring your store is well merchandised at all times.
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
As a Store Manager you will be:
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial acumen in order to deliver maximum profit for the store
- Able to motivate, support and train a team to achieve excellent results
- Passionate about always delivering excellent customer service and drive your team to follow suit
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Able to follow visual merchandising plans confidently to create effective displays
- Confident in implementing and driving promotions to meet targets
- Focussed on KPI's and be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a current Store Manager / strong Assistant Manager working for a fashion or accessories retailer.
If you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity further please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01743 770280.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here