£21000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Retail Store Manager
East Midlands Designer Outlet Centre, DE55
Salary up to £22,000 per annum plus benefits.
Our client is a leading premium cookware/homeware retailer who offer high quality products that are well known within the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading retailer in the role of Store Manager for their store based at The East Midlands Designer Outlet near Mansfield.
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be instrumental in the stores success ensuring that brand presence is increased and sales are maximised within your store.
- Achieve and exceed sales target.
- To ensure that the level of service given exceeds customer expectations.
- Recruitment and selection of staff.
- Training and development of the team.
- Controlling all store costs.
- Visual merchandising the store commercially.
- Motivating staff to achieve targets.
- Following company policies and procedures at all times.
- Plan, drive and report on store sales, costs and business performance.
- Implement and advertise local marketing events.
- Ensure that in store stock levels are maintained at all times by implementing regular stock checks and ordering to agreed levels.
- Carry out stock takes as directed ensuring that these are completed accurately and according to Company guidelines.
- Ensure that the in store EPOS and other IT systems are used correctly, and that all store personnel receive adequate training to enable systems to run in your absence.
- Ensure that all company and local security practices are followed and that an up to date key holders list is copied to head office.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Ensure that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.
- Store Manager or Deputy Manager experience gained within a premium 1-2-1 service focused retailer
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for the retail and in particular the cookware/homewares sector
- Passion and knowledge of the premium retail market
- Strong communication skills
This role will suit an experienced Deputy/Assistant Manager or Store Manager looking to work with a premium retailer who offers a fantastic working environment.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role with a well established and respected retailer.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.