Bury, Greater Manchester
9 months ago
Retail Store Manager (Furniture and Electrical)
Up to £25,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
37.5 Hours per week (including weekends)
My client is one of the leading charity organizations in the UK, with over 700 stores nationwide serving over 15 million customer a year. They offer a fantastic training scheme, great work-life balance with stores typically closing at 17.30 and plenty of opportunities to move into area and regional roles.
To be a successful store manager with my client you will have strong retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have worked within a customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Store Manager Profile
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- A good understanding of UK electrical compliance policies is desirable
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Achieving profit targets my controlling cost and maximising sales
- Manage gift aid conversion rates and process.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
If you have experience within retail management and are interested in working for a great charity who have a fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today!
C2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.