£20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Store Manager - Crafts
£20,000 - £21,000 + benefits
Our client is looking for a creative Store Manager to join their team in Shrewsbury. The ideal candidate will have a general love of all things creative and and will be able to use all of their knowledge and experience to help customers have an amazing experience in store.
Store Manager - The Role:
- Drive sales and store KPI's
- Oversee branch orders and liase with Product Managers regarding product levels and ranges
- Recruit, train and develop staff creating a sense of enjoyment and engagement
- Develop each individual to reach their full potential
- Sustain a consistent and fabulous customer journey
Store Manager - The Person:
- An interest in arts / crafts / knitting / fabrics / sewing would be desirable
- Previous retail experience in a customer facing environment
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Can interpret profit and loss reports and suggest suitable action as required
- Experience in recruitment, people development and HR
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire the team
- The ability to make decisions and be proactive
- A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.