£30000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
4 months ago
Retail Store Manager - Leading Home Furnishing Brand
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience plus great benefits
Full time (No Sundays)
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious and well-respected homeware retailer in the Coventry area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brand who have a real focus on their people.
Responsible for the general running of the store, you will manage the team to drive performance through sales, ensuring that every customer receives bespoke world class service.
This role also comes with the added benefit of no Sunday working, no bank holidays and extended Christmas and New Year shut down.
Retail Store Manager - responsibilities:
- Overall management of the store including sales targets and team motivation
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Always ensure high operational and commercial standards are achieved within the store
- Observing, interpreting & discussing the current sales and trends with Directors
- Inventory management and stock control.
- Recruitment and selection of new team members
- Driving new business into the store
- Leading and developing your team
- Meeting & overseeing discussions with supplier reps
- Initiating changes to improve the business
- People management including rota's, holidays, absence and recruitment
Retail Store Manager - the person:
- Proven retail management experience
- Commercial awareness including marketing experience
- Extensive customer/client service skills - experience gained within a one to one service focused environment
- Understanding of the home interiors market preferred but not essential
- Excellent leadership skills with unlimited self-initiative, ideas and drive
- A friendly, approachable nature with excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand in their field.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply with a CV and Cover Letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.