£19000 - £21000 per annum + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Store Manager (Coffee)
Salary up to 21k + 4k bonus
Due to ongoing expansions we are looking for a superstar who is looking for career progression and long-term stability and great rewards!
Our client is a highly reputable brand within the UK. They offer you a unique environment to put in your own ideas and to grow your career with the company. It is essential that you have great people skills, as well as strong leadership skills with some entrepreneurial flair. You need to have proven experience in building sales of a site.
- As store manager you'll manage all aspects of the business, consistently aiming to get the best from your store, as well as your team.
- Recruit, train and manage staff and lead by example, you'll be passionate about customer service, love great coffee and almost fanatical about driving your store forwards.
- Guiding and developing your team to serve the best in food and drinks, as store manager you'll also efficiently handle the administrative side of your business, including sales targets, stock management, cost control and profit and loss accounts.
- To maintain brand standards, create professional and fun working environment.
- Ensure that health and safety and highest standards of cleanliness are upheld at all times.
What we will be looking for in the Manager:
- We're looking for previous experience in operating high quality hospitality or retail franchised concepts and maintaining brand standards.
- A commercially astute and highly numeric manager, you'll also know what steps to take to enhance your store's appeal and profitability.
- A good team leader with plenty of self-motivation.
- Able to communicate clearly with a variety of people at all levels.
- Committed to the needs of the customer.
- Adaptable and a quick thinker prepared to make decisions.
- At home in a fast-moving, highly pressurised environment.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Capable of working under extreme pressure with a calm approach.
- Able to plan and prioritize.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing franchise representing one of the leading coffee chains in the UK. To apply to this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV following the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.