£25000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
about 1 month ago
Salary up to £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus great benefits!
My client is an independent specialist retailer based in Shrewsbury who has built up an enviable reputation in its field both Online and In-store. I am looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Store Manager to join this iconic brand that has a reputation of being the very best.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Store Manager who is currently working within a specialist retailer where there is a built in ethos of going the extra mile to ensure its customers return time and time again. You will need to be a business minded manager with a huge passion for customer service and sales within a small specialist team environment.
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved
- Develop in-store opportunities to increase sales.
- Ensure excellent customer service is offered and maintained
- Develop the store team to realise its full potential in building a great place to work and an exceptional customer experience.
- Drive in store sales, making strong commercial decisions
- Liaise with head office teams as appropriate
- Lead and develop the store team in delivering a leading retail experience in terms of customer service and work environment.
- Ensure that the store consistently delivers the Brand values.
- Manage the store in line with all company administration, HR & Security policies and procedures.
- Manage stock administration in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and management of all store staff.
- Ensure the store operates within the requirements of all Health & Safety and Trading Standards regulations and requirements
- Previous Store Manager experience within specialist retail product area.
- Have the ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills.
- KPI aware and driven.
- Confident and professional.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can do attitude.
- Passion for teamwork
If you are interested in working for an independent retailer who truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your current up to date CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.