Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
6 months ago
Job Title: Retail Stock Replenisher - Sheffield
Salary: £8.35 - £10.40 per hour
Our client is one of the market leaders within the retail sector providing merchandising and installation solutions to major retailers and brands across the UK and Ireland.
We work across the UK with various supermarket chains, DIY retailers, convenience and high street stores, and are looking to expand our specialist teams to deliver excellent standards of implementation.
From new store set ups and openings, refits to store closures, we do it all and we want you to join the team.
Your typical working week will be Sunday to Thursday (occasional Friday & Saturday's) and may involve travelling and staying away. Shifts are predominately nights; however, some clients require day shifts. Shifts will typically be 10-12 hours in length. Accommodation will be provided and is offered on a shared basis (when required). Work will be offered via a Casual Worker's Agreement.
Retail Stock Replenisher - The Role
- De-merchandise and re-merchandise stock with the use of planograms or in-store direction.
- Shelf profiling
- Working backstock and bringing products to the shop floor
- EPOS labelling to agreed standards.
- Locating and relocation of stock as appropriate.
- Facing up
- General housekeeping and cleanliness of working areas.
- Cleaning of fixtures shelving and equipment will be required
Retail Stock Replenisher - Pay rate & Benefits
- £8.35 per hour basic up to £10.40 per hour. (Team leader and FLT drivers attracting higher rates) plus holiday pay.
- Career progression
- Expenses for travel and accommodation will be provided (when required)
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development
Retail Stock Replenisher - Person profile
- Experience in merchandising and retail is advantageous but not essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Confident communicator
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- A general level of fitness required as heavy lifting and manual handling may be involved
- Basic IT and email skills, access to the internet will be required.
- Problem solving skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Holding a driving license and your own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Holding a FLT licence, Reach, Counterbalance or Bendi truck license is advantageous but not essential.
If you believe that you hold the necessary skills and are interested in joining a successful and expanding business, please get in contact with a full CV.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.