City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sportsbook Operation Executive
Leading Casino Chain
Our client is world renowned high end casino operator. As part of recent expansion, they are looking for an ambitious candidate to join the Sportsbook Team based in Mayfair.
The Sportsbook Operations Executive will be a key member of the sportsbook team and will play a key part in driving the ongoing success of a new betting product.
The successful candidate should have a real passion for sports and some prior knowledge of the UK betting market. This is an exciting role for an individual with a "can do" attitude & an ability to get things done. This role would also suit a recent graduate with a passion for sports and an interest in sports betting.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the Sportsbook Operations Manager to deliver a compelling sportsbook promotional calendar.
- End-to-end ownership of operational campaign delivery - including but not limited to promotional conception, briefing process, uploading promotional content onto the site, co-ordination of relevant odds with third party sportsbook provider.
- Liaising with third party trading and operations teams to deliver promotional campaigns.
- Building and testing sportsbook bonuses for all sports promotional campaigns.
- Scheduling of content and banners on site.
- Optimisation of sports content and markets throughout the website.
- Creation of all new sports promotional pages within the back office CMS.
- Ongoing competitor analysis and a continual drive to want to improve the customers on site experience.
- Aiding customer service to resolve any sportsbook customer queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Working with compliance to ensure all Terms for offers are fully compliant and approved and uploaded to the site.
- Product testing across multiple devices - Desktop, mobile and app.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of the UK gambling market with a passion and knowledge for Sports.
- Commercially aware.
- Initiative to own campaigns from start to finish .
- Previous experience of using a CMS system such as Wordpress would be beneficial.
- Able to analyse and act on data trends.
- MS Office proficient (Excel - Power Point - Word).
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- A self starter - Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm, well organised, skilled at managing own workload to meet deadlines and be able to clearly demonstrate both project and time management skills to deliver multiple projects on time and budget.
- A basic understanding of HTML would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to begin a career in the UK gambling market with a world renowned leading player. There will be excellent opportunities to develop for the successful candidate.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.