Up to £10.58 per hour + tips and bonus
10 months ago
Sous Chef - Vibrant Branded Restaurant
£10.58 per hour + tips + bonus
My client, a well-established branded Asian restaurant chain, is looking for a Sous Chef to join their team in their fantastic restaurant in Bedford This exciting brand offers a variety of fresh dishes cooked to order that attract a wide and loyal customer base; providing a vibrant dining experience across their expanding restaurant portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Sous Chef, Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within a high-volume, branded environment ideally working with fresh food, and a proven track record of delivering excellent food quality. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Know all company health + safety policies and ensure they are followed by the team.
- Make sure all food is stored, prepared and handled according to standards.
- Achieve company GP targets, ensure par levels are accurate and that waste is kept to a minimum.
- Makes sure records and paperwork are always up to date. Complete daily checks on kitchen equipment, keeping it properly maintained.
- Work with the Head Chef to recruit, train and retain a brilliant team. Always coach the team on shift, recognise brilliant performance and ensure everyone is motivated and engaged.
- Run the kitchen effectively and accepting full responsibility when the Head Chef/Senior Sous Chef is away.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, plenty of career progression opportunities and the freedom to express yourself and let your personality shine.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.