£23500 - £26500 per annum + Tips and bonus!
2 months ago
Sous Chef - East Midlands Designer Outlet
£26,500 + tips + bonus
My client, a well-established branded Asian restaurant chain, is looking for a Sous Chef for their fantastic restaurant in Cheshire Oaks. This exciting brand offers a variety of fresh dishes cooked to order that attract a wide and loyal customer base; providing a vibrant dining experience across their expanding restaurant portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef within a high-volume, branded restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent food quality. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Know all company health + safety policies and ensure they are followed by the team.
- Make sure all food is stored, prepared and handled according to standards.
- Achieve company GP targets, ensure par levels are accurate and that waste is kept to a minimum.
- Makes sure records and paperwork are always up to date. Complete daily checks on kitchen equipment, keeping it properly maintained.
- Work with the Head Chef to recruit, train and retain a brilliant team. Always coach the team on shift, recognise brilliant performance and ensure everyone is motivated and engaged.
- Run the kitchen effectively and accepting full responsibility when the Senior Sous Chef is away.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, plenty of career progression opportunities and the freedom to express yourself and let your personality shine.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.