City of London, London
£23000 - £27000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Sous Chef - Central London
Salary £23,000- £25000 per annum + bonus
Our client is a restaurant chain that prides itself on introducing Japan's Gastronomic culture to the world. Its aim is to provide people all over the world with the opportunity to experience and love, true Japanese cuisine. With over 200 branches worldwide, they truly are a well-established, successful company that are still expanding! They are on the search for exceptional Assistant Kitchen Managers to help run their busy stores. If you have previous experience of working with Asian food or it's something you really like, then we want to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Assisting the Kitchen Manager / Executive chef in daily matters, related to kitchen operation, in the stores / Handle both kitchen and noodles sections
- Understanding of the restaurant's concept
- Understanding and controlling the quality of noodles and helping train others
- Inventory management (Cost / Timing / Quality / Stock level)
- Solving operational and interpersonal issues
- Preparation work and managing of products
- Managing schedule and overtime / Ensuring implementation of House Rules
- Positive, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Be able to organize your work environment
- Ability to cooperate with others
- Able to analyse the costs
- Have a good knowledge about food and drinks
- Be able to manage floor by yourself
- Can solve problems efficiently
- Be able to motivate team of colleagues
If you feel like this could be the right role for you then please apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.