about 2 months ago
Sous Chef - Casual Dining
Towyn, North Wales
£28,000 to £29,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Sous Chef to support the Head Chef in managing the kitchen operation within their main onsite restaurant, leading the team to deliver exceptional food quality whilst achieving financial targets and KPI's. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Sous Chef within a high-volume branded restaurant or pub environment, plus excellent communication skills.
- Taking a 'hands on' role in the production of menu items during service.
- Working on the 'front line' and manage the prep production.
- Ensuring the quality of the food production and presentation is maintained to company standard.
- Participating and developing owners' activities and events.
- Working in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- Training the kitchen team to ensure a consistent standard is maintained.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.