£23000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
T1 ch 13805_1520430284
12 months ago
My Client offers a simple British pub menu, with dishes like real beef burgers, mussels and chips and scampi in the basket. In the summer guests can sit outside in the fresh Cornish air and enjoy some of St Austell Brewery's best ales and a great selection of wines, or cosy up by their log fires in the colder weather with some comfort food.
This client is passionate about working with fresh ingredients and developing their people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. They take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers since their first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
Your responsibilities as Sous Chef:
- Leading the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Acting as a role model for the team
- Monitoring stock and wastage
- Ensuring dating and labelling of produce
- Assisting the Head Chef in the scheduling, development and recruiting of staff
The benefits you'll receive as Sous Chef:
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here