Up to £22500 per annum
7 months ago
Sous Chef- Telford
Salary: £22.5k per annum
Our client, a well- known events and hotel group based in Telford are looking for a Sous Chef to help maintain high standards within the kitchen and support the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career and work over a multi functioning site. You will gain excellent experience of catering for functions as well as the day to day food preparation for hotel guests within this well-known hotel brand.
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate must be flexible to work a variety of shifts.
- To maintain your personal equipment used to fulfil your job i.e. knives, shoes to the required standards
- To carry out all mis en place needed, whether on a breakfast, lunch or evening service to the standards as laid out, cook dishes to highest standard and to spec and ensure highest standard of presentation to the customer ensuring customer satisfaction and positive feedback.
- To support colleagues at all times to ensure team-work is maintained, helping to supervise and train Apprentices.
- To ensure that you follow the HACAPP, Hotel Food Safety rules, Basic food hygiene regulations, White book procedures at all times.
- Ensure you check your section/fridges each day and ensure all food is stored correctly, dated, and use the data labelling to use food by or ensure disposed of.
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
- To control a given section to the standards as laid down.
- To participate and contribute in department meetings with your ideas, and menu suggestions.
- To be aware of hotel and departmental objectives and assist in achieving them.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then please apply today with your CV
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.