£20000.00 - £23000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Social Media and Communications Manager - Quick Service Restaurant Brand
£20,000 - £23,000 + benefits
Our client is a market leader within their sector; they are all about constant innovation. They offer you a unique environment to put in your own ideas and to grow your career with the company.
This role involves creating and delivering the social media strategy to drive engagement and generate new customers and promote special offers to drive traffic to stores.
- Create clear, engaging and well-planned social media posts, and communication with Franchisees, customers, and suppliers.
- Deliver PR activities.
- Plan social media calendar 4 weeks in advance, whilst liaising with the operations department on messaging and promotions.
- Write all social content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, including paid Facebook ads
- Liaise with photographers and videographers to produce all assets
- Respond to all messages on social media
- Write press releases and award entry pieces
- Build relationships with bloggers and influencers
- Knowledge of the retail and or restaurant industry operations
- Minimum 1 year service required in working with social media on a professional level
- You will already have some experience in a social media and/or PR role
- Excellent attention to detail and the aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This opportunity will allow you to work cross-functionally in a vibrant and creative business. It is preferred that you have some experience of paid social media advertising as well as using Google Analytics. Although joining the role as an entry level/assistant employee, you will be required to step-up into an executive role within 12 months.
This business truly values their staff and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged, and that their career is progressing in line with their expectations.
To apply for this great opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter today...
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.