Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£22000 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Site Manager (new opening!)
23-25k + bonus
Our client is a fun, innovative and forward-thinking brand, well known for being successful providers of family entertainment centres across the UK. We are currently seeking a dynamic and sales focused Site Manager to front an exciting, brand-new themed adventure golf course, coming to Newcastle later this year.
It is the first one to be launched in the UK with the concept to be rolled out to other centres across the UK. So, an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to get involved at the commencement of this journey.
It is envisaged that the ideal candidate will be from a sales-oriented background as making contacts, building relationships and nurturing the business from its infancy to successful execution will be key to its popularity and financial performance. This is essential to fuel its further development and UK roll out.
As a Site Manager, you will be spending most of your time on the floor supporting and interacting with customers. You will need to ensure operational standards meet and exceed customer's expectations. As Site Manager, you need to have experience in leading and developing a team, whilst keeping a grasp on the standards and financial side of a business. A key part of your role will be thinking of innovative ideas to drive sales, whilst ensuring you deliver a great experience to your customer.
· To take full responsibility for the site across all aspects of the business.
· Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times. Including dealing with; bookings, customer queries etc either in person or via telephone, email, fax.
· Taking responsibility of all departments as required
· Promote the sites facilities, offers, membership schemes etc. to potential new and existing customers using the following methods; over the phone, handing out POS material, using the sites PA system, etc.
· To assist on promotions, themed events, exhibitions etc. Occasionally these may be off site.
· Responsible for recruitment and training of staff including carrying out appraisals, disciplinaries and other performance management tasks.
· Identify opportunities to increase the areas market share of trade within the locality.
This is an excellent opportunity to be par of a brand new and exclusive venture, to apply, please send an up to date copy of you CV and cover letter through the links above.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.