£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
24 days ago
Shropshire Based with International Travel
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Our trusted client is a business that provides solutions to prevent & treat fuel problems with a key specialism in the microbiological contamination of hydrocarbon fuels. They provide services to all fuel-using industries from small yachts to global mining companies.
As the largest downstream fuel additive supplier in the UK, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Site Engineer to join their team in Shropshire. This is an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success.
The successful candidate will visit customer sites and be the face of the company, seeking to enhance relationships with existing clients. You will be carrying out key duties to ensure their systems are kept compliant. You will be working alone or sometimes alongside likeminded and supportive colleagues to provide a great customer service.
- Site visits across UK
- Fuel Sampling
- Additive Pumping
- System monitoring
- Fuel System Maintenance and Servicing
- Client Meetings
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values: Respect, Accountability, Reliability & Integrity.
- Taking pride in the work and service you deliver.
- Good level of computer skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Previous experience is required within similar environment
- Full driving license
- In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses and overtime
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company vehicle
- State-of-the-art Training Centre provided externally
- Annual Pay Review process
- General perks, benefits & discount offerings.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Site Engineer then please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!