Wolverhampton, West Midlands
about 2 months ago
BASED IN WEST MIDLANDS
FULL TIME (37 HOURS PER WEEK): MONDAY TO THURSDAY 8:00AM - 4:00PM, FRIDAY 8:00AM - 3:30PM
FLEXIBILITY TO WORK ADDITIONAL HOURS AND OVERNIGHT STAYS REQUIRED
Our Client is one of the leading and most respected names in signage, graphics and manufacturing, boasting an extensive customer base which encompasses some of the UK's biggest brands and retailers.
Established in 2004, the Company is ever-expanding and growing their range of services. Our Client is also committed to using the latest technology and materials, leading to plentiful opportunities for skills and career development.
Our Client is now looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to expand their sign fitting or installation skills, and play a key role in many prestigious projects. This permanent, site-based role will offer a great deal of variety; with installing interior and exterior signs, graphics, Point of Sale retail displays, and digital screens in locations across the nation, no two days will ever be the same again!
JOB ROLE AND OBJECTIVES
- Installing window and interior displays, signage, vinyl graphics, and other internal display items
- Setting-up and breaking-down exhibitions
- Communicating with customers on site, and confirming their requirements
- Representing the Company in a positive way to customers
- Providing post-installation instructions on operation, care, and maintenance; ensuring customers know how to get the most from their displays
- Reporting back to the sales team, post-installation
- Photographing installations for marketing and audit purposes
- Stock-checking the Company van, to ensure sufficient stock is available, and replacing as required.
- Overseeing the servicing and maintenance requirements of the Company van, as required
- Cleaning and tidying both the interior and exterior of the Company van, presenting the Company in a positive way at all times
- Total adherence to the Company's Health and Safety policy
- Achieving targets consistently, as identified by line manager
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS
- Valid driving license holder
- Knowledge of how to carry out on-site installation work, and related safe working practices
- Awareness of all relevant Health & Safety considerations
- Ability to carry out on-site risk assessments
- Problem solving skills and experience to overcome installation issue when on-site
- Confidence to make own judgment about suitability of installation design
- Knowledge of current manual handling legislation and its implementation
- Ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to effectively share knowledge and train others when new products are introduced, or when new issues are encountered
- Comfortable working both independently and with others
- A willingness to contribute positively to company-wide communication.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS
- Qualification in Electrical Installation
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.