£35000 - £40000 per annum + + bonus
4 months ago
Showroom Manager - Luxury Retail
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing luxury retailer based in Notting Hill. My client has a dedicated worldwide following and are now looking to add a Showroom Manager to lead their team.
You will take immense pride in providing exceptional customer service and ensure a world class shopping experience for every customer that enters the store. This role is perfect for someone with proven experience in the luxury sector.
Showroom Manager - the role:
- To manage the day-to-day operations and running the store effectively and efficiently
- Oversee online orders to ensure customer service levels are maintained
- Manage the day-to-day operations and running of all the Company's Social Media platforms effectively and efficiently
- Manage and lead a small team to deliver excellent customer whilst maximising sales
- Be an ambassador for the brand at all times, exciting customers and instilling passion for the brand within the customer base and the team.
- Actively implement and follow required procedures, standards and policies
- Demonstrate the ability to host a high-status client and facilitate their needs and requests
Showroom Manager - the person:
- Previous management experience in a luxury environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, both operational and customer focused
- Well-presented and articulate, demonstrating respect and politeness at all times
- Ambitious and passionate about achieving results
- Able to engage with a wide range of clients with a professional, calm and elegant approach
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
- A strong 'common sense' approach with the ability to successfully handle multiple demands and priorities
This is an amazing opportunity for a current Store manager or an experienced Assistant Manager to be part of this amazing brand as it continues to grow.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and to find out more information, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.