£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Showroom / Store Manager - Quirky Retail Brand
Salary up to £28,000pa DOE
Do you thrive in making people smile? Do you enjoy the customer service element of being a manager in retail? Do you go above and beyond for each and every customer? Can you honestly say that you put your customers ahead of everything else?? Well, if so, then this is the role for you.
Our client is opening a new showroom in Leeds and looking for a Manager who is passionate about customer service and offering their clients more than any other brand out there. As well as being the face of the brand and setting the bar for the team to follow, you will also be managing all areas of the showroom in terms of Sales and KPI's.
As Showroom Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and engaging environment that welcomes clients, where they will feel comfortable to explore the product range and be offered styling tips in a non 'salesy' manner.
- Managing the P&L, ensuring that costs are in line with budget.
- Recruit, train and develop a team that are all working in unity to exceed all customer's expectations.
- Ensure that the VM standards are well maintained.
- Accountability for stock and managing inventory.
As Showroom Manager you will be:
- A positive influencer - ensuring the team are inspired and motivated each day to live the brands visions and values.
- A strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to juggle multiple duties at one time.
- Figure orientated, able to analyse
- An experienced retailer from a one to one consultative environment.
- Experienced in managing teams.
This is a unique brand that is looking to expand throughout the UK, this is a great opportunity to join them right at the beginning. You will need to be confident, with a flair for styling and attention to detail when it comes to customer service.
With the store opening approaching, don't delay, my client is moving quickly, and interviews will be happening very soon!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!