Up to £19500.00 per annum
5 months ago
Shop Manager - Charity Retail
Up to £19,500
My client is a Leading charity organisation with over 100 Shops across the UK. In the Shop they retail a fantastic range of, Clothing, Electrical goods, music and media.
To be a successful Shop Manager with this brand you will have the ability to supervise a team, strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Shop Manager - Profile:
- Inspirational Leadership skills
- A passion for developing others
- Customer Service focused
- Continuous personal development
- Creative with a good eye for detail
Shop Manager - The Role:
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charity's goals and values.
- Maximize sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.