£21000 - £21004 per annum + + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Charity Retail Shop Manager
Starting Salary - £21,004 per annum + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing charity retailer in their store in Nantwich. They have multiple stores across the UK and they continue to expand their store portfolio.
To be a successful Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Maximize sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Completing staff rotas.
The ideal candidate
- Strong management experience gained within charity retail or main stream retail.
- Knowledge of the charity sector and working with volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about charity retailing
They offer enhanced benefits including; 28 days holiday a year - plus Bank Holidays and stakeholder pension scheme with matching contributions up to 8%
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity please do not hesitate to apply today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.