£18500 - £19200 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Retail Shop Manager - Charity
Up to £19,200 per annum + benefits
My client is a fantastic charity organisation with shops across the UK. They retail a range of fashion clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, children's toys and books.
To be a successful Retail Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Shop Manager - The Role:
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Maximize sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
Shop Manager - The Person:
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
This role would suit a current Assistant Manager or Store Manager looking to make a move into charity retail.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management please do not hesitate to apply today
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.