£24000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Service Desk Analyst - Luxury Retail
c£25,000 + benefits
My client is recognised the world over as a market-leading, premium brand. I am currently recruiting for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their EMEA support team.
Service Desk Analyst - The Role
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for providing effective day-to-day delivery of first and second line support services and functions both technical and non-technical. The EMEA Support Team will be expected to resolve calls and requests in accordance with defined Service levels; liaise with staff and support teams to ensure the timely resolution of incidents and requests.
In particular, you will:
- Respond to user requests, to diagnose, categorise and prioritise incidents effectively, ensuring as many incidents and requests are resolved at first point of contact using the tools and knowledge sources available, as well as keeping users informed of progress, providing outstanding customer service at every stage.
- Keep customers informed of the progress of incidents and requests by updating the Service Desk tool in a timely and accurate manner. Ensuring that others can interpret the information and communication of progress to the customer and EMEA Support team.
- Identify and escalate calls to the EMEA Support Manager where the resolution falls outside agreed targets.
- Manage and maintain ERP systems data and where appropriate migration of same upon agreement from customer.
- Assist with the implementation of IT systems across the EMEA Region.
- Assist and undertake in the training, support and implementation of business applications.
- Liaise with other departmental employees, managers and directors to ensure good interdepartmental relations and communications, making sure that all information given out is up to date, accurate and appropriate.
- Administer the security and access to business systems as is necessary to the business.
- Working with external suppliers and vendors to achieve timely resolutions to incidents and requests where services are supported and/or hosted by third parties. Liaise with third party support companies
Service Desk Analyst - The Person
- Experience of working in a Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX or other ERP environment
- Proven experience of working in an internal customer/user facing role.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Well-developed communication skills including an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to clearly and concisely document technical information in line with company standards
- Relevant professional qualifications (ITIL) or experience.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Computer Literate (Microsoft applications to advanced level)
- Proven experience and knowledge of ERP systems
The position may require travel within EMEA region, a full UK driving licence, and valid Passport are essential
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here