£25000 - £27000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing company with huge aspirations. They are recruiting for a bright, hardworking and passionate SEO Manager to take ownership of the organic channel for the company, globally. If you like making impacts, the organic channel has potential for astronomical growth. You must have the ability to proactively plan and implement solutions whether its content strategies, link building, on page SEO or technical SEO
The key responsibilities in this role include:
· Liaise with the web development team to execute split tests, collect and analyse data, and implement findings based on results.
· Remove website errors which may be found in Search Console / Moz / Bing WMT.
· Identify trends and insights that may help the SEM team achieve a higher ROI.
· Track, report, and analyse website analytics across all digital channels.
· Work with the Content team to ensure maximum optimisation on all content produced.
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
· Develop and implement a link building strategy across all websites.
· Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP positions.
· Continually research and stay up to date and on top of SEO trends and news.
· Incorporate Social Media within link building strategy.
· Suggest affiliate partnerships based off the back of link building research.
· Continually working on redirects and minimising 40X & 50X errors.
· Ensure no SEO violations occur, and avoid any penalties.
· Generation of weekly and ad-hoc account reporting
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
· Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
· Google Analytics Certified.
· Magento Experience.
· Ecommerce SEO experience.
· Google Tag Manager Experience.
The successful applicant will join a growing organisation with plenty of scope for career development. The salary offered will be dependent upon qualifications, experience and performance at interview. In any event we anticipate an offer in the £25,000 to £27,000 range.
Please forward a current CV outlining salary expectations to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here