+ Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Senior Womenswear & Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand
Central London Location
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
My client is a luxury English heritage brand, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Womenswear/Accessories Designer to join their team based at their head office in central London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about product & design especially in the luxury sector and wants to progress their career further.
The environment is dynamic and creatively focused reporting into the Head of Product & Licensing.
We are looking for someone who is intelligent, articulate, proactive, creative and ambitious.
Senior Womenswear & Accessories Designer - Key Duties:
- Be a part of defining the design vision for womenswear and build a seasonal womenswear collection working closely with junior womenswear designer and womenswear consultant based in Italy.
- Build a concept of seasonal diffusion line
- Develop mood/trend directions with exclusive brand identity
- Produce seasonal concept and design packs for our licensees. Prepare spec sheets and technical packs and attend fit meetings to ensure samples are made to perfection
- Initial fabric research and sourcing of sampling and collection fabrics in conjunction with Licensees. Collection fabric approval.
- Control branded house check/seasonal fabrics in terms of correct setting and true colouration
- Produce design ideas for all Womenswear apparel products including Outerwear, Tailoring, Skirts, Dresses, Knitwear, Blouses and our licensing products such as leather goods, shoes, hats, gloves etc and produce seasonal design packs.
- Follow our branded manual/protocol and provide the design with accuracy.
- Generation of design ideas for all Womenswear apparel products including Outerwear, Tailoring, Skirts, Dresses, Knitwear, Blouses, Accessories
- Preparation of garment specifications
- Attend approval meetings and present new ideas as and when necessary
- Presentation of Womenswear at Far East Merchandise meeting
- Approve Far East Womenswear products
Senior Womenswear & Accessories Designer - Experience required
- Background in Luxury Womenswear,
- excellent skills in CAD and hand drawing,
- good understanding of technical and garment construction.
- Adobe Photoshop-Illustrator
- Microsoft excel and Word
Senior Womenswear & Accessories Designer - Desired Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent of qualification in fashion/design.
- Demonstrate a flair for Luxury Womenswear.
Senior Womenswear & Accessories Designer - The Benefits:
- 23 Days holiday plus 8 BH
- Group Life Assurance 6 x annual salary
- BUPA Health Cover
- 50% of all store products
- 70% of Sale products
Our client is luxury English heritage brand, with opportunities for a long term and progressive career. if you are interested and have what it takes to flourish in this role then please apply today with cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.