£38000 - £43000 per annum + plus £290 per month car allowance
3 months ago
Senior Systems Analyst
£38,000 - £43,000 plus £290 per month car allowance
Our trusted client is a market leading company that provides a first class stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom and in Europe. Working with the leading Retailers including, Fashion Retailers, DIY brands, Supermarkets plus Pharmacies, our client has seen phenomenal growth in recent times and is now expanding even further!
We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join our nationwide IT team on a full-time permanent basis based from home. Your primary responsibility will be to provide key software and web development support and advise on current IT systems and processes.
Job Specifics - Systems Analyst
You will be required to:
- Manage and maintain scripts providing auto-processing of data
- Solving scripting issues
- Researching improves methods of handling data in transit using AWS infrastructure
- Liaising with clients, both internally and externally
- Undertake project work to design new web-based dashboard and reporting sites
- Annual Salary of £38,000-£43,000 plus £290 per month car allowance
- Home based
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of web development
- An understanding of AWS public cloud environment (Desirable not essential)
- Ability to understand complex methods in supporting bespoke web-based reporting systems
- Be able to communicate and translate complex IT jargon in a language that non-IT sessions management can easily understand
- Broad development skills
To apply to this fantastic opportunity and join a trusted market leading brand with exciting future development opportunities, click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.