£8.35 - £8.85 per hour + bonus + benefits
8 months ago
Senior Sales Associate - Premium Jewellery Brand
£8.35 per hour rising to £8.85 following a successful probationary period + bonus + benefits
We are representing a high profile international jewellery brand known for their creative design and quality craftsmanship across all of their collections. They are now seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join their team in Windsor. This is an amazing opportunity to join a very successful retailer who can offer opportunities for career development.
Senior Sales Associate - The Role
- To provide excellent levels of customer care surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales and KPI indicators
- To identify customer needs and answer all product related questions
- Deputises for Assistant Manager when required.
- To act as a key holder as and when required to support the needs of the business in the store
- Maintain excellent store standards
- Merchandising products commercially
Senior Sales Associate - The Person
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales consultant / sales associate / sales assistant / supervisor with a recognised brand
- Luxury/premium brand experience preferably in a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales/Sales Associate/Sales Advisor/Supervisor to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.