£17000 - £17500 per annum + bonus + benefits
7 months ago
Senior Sales Associate - Premium Jewellery Brand
c£17,500 + bonus + benefits
Part-Time 30 Hours per week
We are representing a high profile international jewellery brand known for their creative design and quality craftsmanship across all of their collections. They are now seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join their team in Edinburgh.
Senior Sales Associate - The Role
- To provide excellent levels of customer care surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales and KPI indicators
- To identify customer needs and answer all product related questions
- Deputises for Assistant Manager when required. Aspires to next level i.e. Assistant Manager in the foreseeable future
- To act as a key holder as and when required to support the needs of the business in the store
- To enhance main brand standards of merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards
Senior Sales Associate - The Person
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales consultant / sales associate / sales assistant / supervisor with a recognised brand
- Luxury brand experience preferably in a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
This is an amazing opportunity for an experiences sales associate / sales advisor / supervisor to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.