Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Restaurant Manager
My client is a is a destination public house, restaurant and wedding venue on the banks of the River Thames with a reputation for fabulous surroundings, food and service.
The Senior Restaurant Manager, working alongside our current SRM, will be responsible for all aspects of the smooth day to day running of the restaurant and customer dining experience.
This is a hands-on position, where you will spend all of your time on the floor with your team and guests, no office time is required. As a key member of the senior management team, you will be a driving force of the business, a welcoming and recognisable face for all customers, motivating and training your team to deliver excellent customer service.
· Delivering an excellent customer service and dining experience across all aspects of the business. An exemplary eye for detail is key.
· Lead each service ensuring absolute excellence, whilst maintaining a personable and relaxed feel.
· Take full responsibility for all booking management within The Perch restaurant with a highly organised approach.
· Carry out diligent, organised and thorough training programmes for all FOH members of the team. To be carried out for new team members as well as ongoing development of existing members.
· Lead from the front with a knowledgeable approach to all F+B offerings here at The Perch, to enhance customers dining experience. Constant training on wine lists, drinks offerings and menus to the FOH team required to keep knowledge fresh and team members engaged.
· A driving force; constantly bringing ideas to the table as to how we can improve what we do in all areas.
· Highly motivated, organised and self-sufficient individual.
· At least 2 years management experience within a restaurant environment.
· Proven track record of managing and developing a team.
· Extremely personable and confident individual with excellent communication skills. This is a customer facing role where the value of and engagement with our customers is fundamentally important.
· A proven ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment. Keeping cool under pressure, ensuring excellent customer experience and eye for detail, even when at our busiest.
· Opportunity to develop a growing sector of an independent business, where your ideas will be heard.
· Work in a fast paced, exciting environment within a close-knit team.
· In house training and development offered in all areas of the role to ensure every member of our team can improve their skills and deliver excellence.
· Staff discounts offered across the company sites.
If you are interested in working for a truly wonderful and unique Hotel who value their staff and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.