Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
10 months ago
Senior Partnership Sales Manager
Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Partnership Sales Manager to join a leading sports organization based in Sheffield.
You will be responsible for the successful negotiation and management of contracts, building key relationships internally and externally, ensuring at all times compliance and communication of contractual obligations. Proactively create and monetise new commercial projects and assets, focusing mainly on the development of new business
- Build a clear strategy to grow the business
- Proactively developing a pipeline of long term, high value multifaceted corporate partnerships that maximise income, value and influence for the organisation
- Turning ideas into commercial projects which generate revenue
- Lead negotiations to secure a range of new corporate partnerships
- Forge relationships with other sports and sports marketing professionals across the global sports industry
- Data analytics - In preparation of commercial proposals & quotations data & research management of contract valuation for marketing campaign
- Use knowledge of markets and brands to develop target lists including contact details in target sectors across key markets
- Create bespoke presentation materials for each meeting which will include close liaison with various departments
- Sales Forecasting - Forecasting, and planning of sales targets for key markets
- Be on top of latest digital media developments, emerging technologies & trends and consumer behaviours to proactively direct current and future marketing plans
If you believe you have the skills and experience to match the job profile we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please apply online or send your CV and cover letter stating salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.