City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
10 months ago
Senior Online Trading Coordinator - Leading Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading British fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of Senior Online Trading Coordinator based in their gorgeous head office in London.
In this role you will support the Online Trading Manager in delivering the trade plan and providing deputy support in their absence.
- Providing online trading production and management of all third-party websites.
- Ensuring the websites are optimised with all relevant product in line with trade directives.
- Providing management, coaching and training to the production coordinator.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role required.
- Experience of communication and relationship building skills across different stakeholder levels internally and externally.
- The ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems.
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company.
- People person, with natural ability to network.
- Proactive, self-confident, highly motivated team player.
- Passionate about retail and the fashion industry.
- Strong organizational skills, deadline driven and ability to manage projects.
- Aptitude with numbers and strong commercial acumen.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.