over 1 year ago
Senior Marketing Manager
Salary - Competitive - depending on skill set and experience.
Hours - 9.30am to 6pm
Location - London
Our client is an award winning fashion business that is rapidly growing in strength and reputation through its innovative clothing designs from natural and sustainable materials.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager be responsible for the development and implementation of the brand proposition & the overall strategic direction of the brand, with a key focus on the delivery of effective marketing communications across all channels to drive brand equity and meet the commercial targets.
The successful candidate will be joining the business at an exciting time where there is the opportunity to leverage existing brand success by capitalising on its' increasing popularity. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is strong in creating a vision and has the ability to create and implement an action plan to support it.
Working closely with other members of the Leadership team, including the founders, and owners of the business, key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the annual Marketing Plan (retail and wholesale) in line with the overall business objectives and budget; ensure all aspects of marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Work closely with the Design and Buying teams to understand the vision for product collections and use this to inform and the marketing plan and guide messaging, creative, assets and content.
- Brief and co-ordinate delivery of the plan across all channels including ecommerce, email, digital marketing, graphics and wholesale.
- Oversee the critical path to support the plan and ensure that everything is delivered on time and to budget.
- Introduce effective processes across both marketing and wider teams to drive efficiency and increased commercial opportunity
- Ensure a consistent brand experience across all platforms and all parts of the business - being the brand guardian at all times.
- Manage the overall strategy and approach for brand partnerships and collaborations with bloggers and third parties.
- Manage the consumer PR agency - ensuring they are clear on the overall brand strategy and optimising all coverage opportunities for the business.
- Develop and deliver the trade PR strategy to support new season launches, business news and to driver overall brand awareness within the industry.
- Develop and deliver bespoke marketing presentations, campaigns and collateral to support business development / wholesale as and when required e.g. JLP, wholesale shows, etc
- Be a source of inspiration to the business and bring fresh thinking and new ideas in line with the brand strategy and needs of our target demographic.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the brand strategy, working closely with Creative Director and Founder.
- Set and manage the marketing budget in liaison with business owners
- Day-to-day management of the Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer - continually support their development and enable them to achieve their ambitions.
Lead the acquisition strategy for the business spanning Ecommerce, Direct and Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Marketing/Business
- 8-10 years' experience in a Marketing/Brand management role - preferably in fashion
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Highly commercial, execution driven marketing professional
- A creative mind set
- A passionate and enthusiastic team player who can articulate clear objectives and lead a team towards them. A proactive, can do attitude.
- A true collaborator, with the ability to get involved in tasks at all levels
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with managing people and budgets.
- Marketing: 8 years
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this fantastic position please click on the apply button
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here