£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Marketing Executive - Leisure
Cobham - Surrey
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
This national leisure group are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager to head up their marketing team providing a comprehensive marketing solution for the business.
Senior Marketing Executive - The Role
- Website: Content creation, web forms, landing pages, updates of content and imagery. Analyse the traffic via Google Analytics.
- Agencies: Maintain a strong relationship with 3rd Party agencies and work in harmony with them on the goals for your venues. This will include digital and design agencies.
- Design: Create, design and produce in-house campaigns adopting brand guidelines using Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Social Media: Develop engaging content that can be used across social media platforms and investigate paid advertising opportunities on Facebook/Instagram.
- Strategy/Plan: Develop a clear marketing strategy and plan for all venues in alignment with the annual budget.
- New Venue Openings: To create, implement, monitor and measure the success of new venue openings as well as to provide the full marketing support pre, during and post launch.
Senior Marketing Executive - The Person
- Prior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manger experience ideally from within a leisure, hospitality, travel or retail organisation.
- Experience of InDesign, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Excellent communication, account management and project management skills
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.