£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Marketing Executive
£30,000 to £35,000 + Bonus and Benefits
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading Leisure organisations Marketing team based in Camberley, Surrey.
- Look after all areas of Social Media by ensuring that a strategy is in place for the management of each social media
- Market the facilities by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage the website content and ensure that all information is up to date and
- Work with the Clubs and the Director of Sales & Marketing to deliver all marketing activities outlined in the Sales & Marketing
- Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans and
- Coordinate group e-marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate group social media campaigns.
- Prepare promotional material.
- Produce (when necessary) or update any marketing artwork required by the properties using Photoshop.
- Update and maintain the content across all websites.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently and within
- Support club staff by providing data, market trends, and new marketing
- Ensure all onsite marketing channels are being utilised to their full
- Track marketing success through
- Prepare marketing reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, with proof of a strong marketing
- To be a high administrator with excellent communication and organisational
- Strong commercial
- To be capable of contributing to and implementing marketing plans and
- The ability to write persuasive online
- Good analytical and reporting
- leisure industry background
- Excellent project management
- Initiative with proven
- Experience in CMS web
- To be Capable of using Photoshop and In Design or
- CRM experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing leisure provider with an exceptional reputation. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.