£30000 - £35000 per annum + car Allowance, annual bonus and more
15 days ago
Senior HR Advisor (Retail)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Car allowance and further benefits
Stevenage/Milton Keynes (Dual Site)
Due to exceptional results, we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who, due to expansion are looking to add a Senior HR Advisor to their team working across 2 offices in Stevenage (3 days) and Milton Keynes (2 days).
Reporting to the Group Head of HR and the HR Business Partners this role will play a key part in the improvement and development of two Group company's HR operations.
The successful candidate will be required to visit other business premises in Milton Keynes and Stevenage on a weekly basis to meet with line managers and colleagues, in line with business priorities.
This role will provide a generalist HR service to our foreign exchange and mortgage brokerage businesses providing, amongst other things;
· Line Management of the HR Administrative and Recruitment teams, performing all associated duties;
· Timely and accurate advice on HR topics including performance management, discipline and grievance, sickness and absence, turnover, consultations, policy and procedures;
· Performing cost-effective end to end recruitment activity using a bespoke ATS to fill open vacancies and ensure staffing levels are maintained;
· Policy writing, review and updating at regular intervals;
· Reporting and analytic review of HR data for senior management;
· Streamlining of administrative and recruitment processes to reduce turnaround and improve HR service delivery;
· General legislative and procedural advice to line managers and business leaders alike.
The Right Candidate:
The right candidate will be highly motivated and capable of delivering a highly effective and professional HR Advisory service.
They should be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria;
· A good working knowledge of HR principles and key employment legislation;
· Previous experience of delivering results in a similar HR Advisory role;
· Experience of line managing a team of staff, driving results at all levels;
· Experience drafting, revising and reviewing HR policy;
· A professional and personable attitude, with the ability to form strong working relationships in all business areas;
· A full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
A CIPD Level 5 qualification and associate professional membership is desirable, however candidates with suitable experience will be considered without CIPD. Previous experience in providing HR services to a retail or mortgage brokering environment would be a distinct advantage, along with an awareness of FCA regulations.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Luxury Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Retail Recruitment Coordinator
Join C2 Recruitment!