£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
SENIOR HR ADVISOR/HR MANAGER
FULL TIME POSITION
SALARY UP TO £35,000 PER ANNUM DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE PLUS COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
Our client is a leading manufacturer of rubber to metal bonded seals supplied to a world-wide network of customers. Established since 1981 our client continues to grow and develop, with the aim of exceeding customers' expectations by supplying a product that is defect-free, on time and competitively priced.
Employing over 100 employees, our client is part of a large multi-national group, whose innovations cover a wide variety of particularly demanding markets, from automotive and aerospace to defence, energy, rail and industry.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to deliver people management solutions in support of the Company's aims, with both strategic and operational focus, providing expert advice and support on all HR matters.
The job holder will also be responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations, as well as all HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy and activities
- Develop the skills and knowledge of others surrounding HR and employment legislation
- Ensure existing policies, procedures and processes are effective and meet the current and future demands of the Company
- Manage any change management activities, to ensure process is smooth, effective and minimalizes any unrest and disruption
- Monitor, evaluate and report employment KPI's, understanding trends, provide recommendations for improvement, and implement changes
- Advise and provide guidance and support on all employment policies and procedures
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including, disciplinary, grievance and redundancies in accordance with legislation, best practice and Company requirements
- Evaluate current and future recruitment needs and necessitates
- Ensure recruitment process is effective and the correct people are employed for the right job at the right time
- Ensure personnel have the correct skills and abilities for current and future company demands
- Evaluate costs of absence, levels of disruptiveness to the Company, and provide recommendations where necessary
- Previous experience of at least 5-6 years working within HR and holding a senior/management HR position
- Experience of managing direct reports
- CIPD Qualified, or working towards Charted Member status
- Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing change (including cultural, terms and conditions, processes and procedures)
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Effective communicator at all levels (written, verbal and presentations)
- Effective IT skills, including Microsoft packages and HR Management systems
- Experience in influencing key stakeholders and managers
- Generalist experience in HR and ER, who maintains knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practices
- Ability to work autonomously
- A supporter of change, with the ability to adapt quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven by improvements, with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Natural ability to solve problems, and provide recommendations to minimise reoccurrence
- Commercial business acumen, and understanding how to influence and effect commercial results
- Target driven, and enthusiastic about obtaining results
To apply for this exciting role and get your career back on track, please click the apply button.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here