Greater London, England
£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Audit Manager
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
C2 Recruitment are looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join our trusted client on a full-time permanent basis, based in their head office in Orpington.
Job Specifics - Senior Audit Manager
- Ensure all relevant operational aspect of the business work coherently to ensure that an efficient & robust service is provided in a consistent fashion
- Effective line management of the Scheduling & Administration Manager and Field Audit Team
- Manage the fleet audit requirements being the prime point of contact for the client and auditors
- Ensure all service quality expectations (KPI's) of all relevant customers are met or exceeded
- Take responsibility for supporting and monitor the health & safety of all employees and third parties who may be affected by work activities carried out by the business
- Monitor field resource levels and action all recruitment requirement in a pro-active manner
Person Specification - Senior Audit Manager
- Highly motivated and focused individual who can react effectively in a challenging and fast-moving environment
- Able to maintain excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of staff and clients
- Able to assist with all levels of problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail is vital
To apply for the fantastic position with a market leading brand please click on the apply button. We look forward to receiving your application.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.