£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
about 1 month ago
Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Full time & permanent
Our trusted client is a small business that provides solutions to prevent & treat fuel problems with a key specialism in the microbiological contamination of hydrocarbon fuels. They provide services globally to all fuel-using industries from small yachts to global mining companies and the role will involve liaison with a wide range of customers, suppliers & 3rd parties.
Our client generally offers a relaxed working environment with infrequent phone calls, but with a large degree of email communication. Activity fluctuates often with periods of high activity followed by quieter periods.
Working alone is critical in this role and trust is extremely important.
· Sending & tracking orders
· Liaison with warehouse
· Quality questionnaires
· Monthly Facebook/Twitter updates
· Minor bookkeeping
· Purchase orders & weekly stock checks
· Supplier liaison, quotes & invoicing
· Speaking to customers when directed & hospitality for visitors
· Posting goods, receiving parcels & post
· Phone calls & taking messages
· Basic marketing
· Wage administration with accountants
· Booking hotels & travel
· Maintaining office cleanliness
· Responsibility: Proactive and be able to problem solve independently. Excellent email & telephone etiquette.
· Software: MS Office (basic), Web use, Facebook, Xero, Twitter, Calendar, Photoshop (can be taught), Adobe Acrobat.
· Attire: Casual dress unless attending meetings/visitors due.
· Punctuality: Arrival on time daily is very important to dealing with customer queries.
· Statutory 28 days' holiday
· Statutory sick pay
· Statutory maternity/paternity pay
· Foreign travel (if desired)
· Apple Macbook Air
· Credit Card
· Training any software & other task-specific needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant / PA / Administrator / Office Manager to join a well-established company in Shrewsbury. Please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.