£21000 - £23000 per annum + excellent benefits
16 days ago
Security Manager - Holiday Park
£23,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Security Manager to create and maintain a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and customer service standards continuously improve. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader and excellent communicator, with experience of leading a team in a security-based role.
- Managing the security function ensuring maximisation of opportunities for greater efficiency and improve the safety of the park.
- Having planned resource schedules in place to ensure the security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
- Maintaining a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment.
- Ensuring a professional and effective control of site entrances by monitoring anyone on the premises.
- Assisting the complex team by monitoring the complex entrance on an evening and ensuring all guest have the appropriate entertainment passes.
- Overseeing the effective shut down of the complex on an evening/night, ensuring that safety and customer services standards are maintained.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!