Up to £20142 per annum
4 months ago
Scheduling & Deployment Administrator
Salary: £20,142 per annum
Our client is looking for a Scheduling & Deployment Assistant to join our Store Support team on a full-time permanent basis based in their Head Office in Orpington. You will be responsible to ensure all recruitment and administration tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively to enable the right resource is available for client programs.
Scheduling & Deployment Administrator - Job Specifics
You will be required to:
- Work closely with the scheduling & deployment manager and teams to understand the requirements of our clients
- Ensure all client booking requests are transferred onto the main schedules and into Field Power (Field Power is a specially designed data base for RAS)
- Update and manage the data within field power
- Schedule and deploy field staff effectively and efficiently
- To support the use of local resource to avoid accommodation and travel costs
- Monday to Friday, 40hours per week
Scheduling & Deployment Administrator - Person Specification:
You must have:
- The ability to work in a highly challenging, fast moving, reactive and innovative environment
- High level of both numeracy and literacy
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A good level of IT knowledge including Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Geographical knowledge desirable
If you believe that you hold the necessary skills and are interested in joining a successful and expanding business, please apply!
To find out more about this position, please call Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.