£23000 - £24000 per annum + + Car + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Satellite Store Manager
£23,000-£24,000 +Car + Benefits
Leading Footwear Retailer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join a leading footwear retailer as a Satellite Manager covering stores across Scotland.
This company are well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience and quality footwear.
To be a successful Satellite Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about fashion, footwear, customer service and driving store KPI's. You will have the ability to adapt your leadership style depending on the store you are working in.
The role will require you to travel to different stores across Scotland therefore a driving license is essential.
Satellite Store Manager - the role:
- Driving sales to ensure store profitability
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
Satellite Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
You will be a current Store Manager or an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge working within the footwear sector.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.