Up to £35000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
£35,000 per annum + bonus
37.5 hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm)
Working as a Salon Manager / General Manager for this unique, rapidly expanding barber academy concept, you will be responsible for leading a team of trained educators and ensuring a smooth day-to-day operation of the Academy. As a representative of this exciting brand, you will be able to confidently lead in both a process driven and hands-on environment. This is a great opportunity to play an integral role within a rapidly growing company that prides itself on providing an excellent working environment and first class customer service.
- Ensure all teams are working within company procedures and policies
- Lead a team to deliver a high standard of professional service at all
- Make certain the daily operational schedule is adhered to by the team
- Proactive and efficient approach to dealing with issues concerning staff, students, clients and facilities
- Contribute to operational procedures to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- Promote the sale of products in-store and manage inventory effectively
- Maintain excellent communication with Area Management
- Must have previous hair / salon experience
- Demonstrate 2+ years of strong leadership in a fast paced, 1-1 customer environment
- Shows good competencies with computer based systems
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service that drives management processes and decision making
- Organised and methodical in monitoring and reporting
- Autonomy and the constant opportunity to directly impact the improvement of your store must motivate you
- Ability to inspire the team to operational excellence in a pressured environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate expectations
- Experience in Project Management and delegation
If you have experience in Salon Management within a fast paced, high volume environment please apply with your CV and covering letter.
C2 Recruitment have an exclusive agreement with our client to work on this role.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.