Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
28 days ago
Sales Office Supervisor
20-25k plus benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic Supervisor, with a background in Hotel Reservations, or large-scale events booking experience, to work within a busy sales team in Birmingham. The Supervisor will lead the day-to-day management of a team of 5 members within the meetings and events team who are responsible for group bookings at the venue.
· Assisting the Sales Manager with the day to day management of the team, including managing workload of inbound sales calls, group bookings, and up-selling of packages.
· Taking calls and helping with group bookings and sales enquiries.
· Team Management, motivation and coaching
· Team Recruitment; interviewing, training and induction of new team members
· Managing the team rotas
· Team reviews of performance and standards; 1-1 meetings with direct reports, performance appraisals, probation reviews.
· Monitoring calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
· Key decision making in the absence of the Sales Manager
Personal Skills & Experience
· Previous work experience in a Call centre / similar Sales office environment is essential
· Previous work experience working in Hotel, or Hospitality/Leisure background is essential
· Opera PMS and Sales and Catering experience desirable
· Focus on providing a great customer journey
· A motivating team leader who is enthusiastic and can drive a positive sales culture
· Previous experience leading the team and managing performance
· A self-starter who can work under their own initiative
If you feel you have the rights skills and experience for this exciting role, please do send an up to date CV and cover letter through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.